Double-digit growth for John Albion Thatch Insurance scheme!
The year 2021/2022 was a challenging period for everyone in the insurance sector, with continuing concerns around Brexit, Covid-19 and, of course, the war in Ukraine. However, the John Albion Thatch Insurance scheme has bucked the trend by delivering double-digit growth.
This superb performance has come about as a result of a number of different factors.
- Excellent policy coverage
- Treating customers as individuals and assessing their particular needs
- Providing advice on how to mitigate the inherent risks of owning a thatched property
- Offering policies that are fit for purpose
- High-quality advice from our expert team
- In-depth knowledge of the risks associated with thatched properties
- Carefully nurturing our broker partnerships
- Targeted marketing and SEO
Commenting on the year-end results, Sean Clark, One Broker Managing Director, said: “I’m absolutely delighted that our John Albion Thatch Insurance scheme has seen such fantastic growth over the past 12 months.
“It’s been a challenging time for most brokers and seeing our thatch team getting ever closer to becoming number one in this marketplace is extremely rewarding. Here’s to 2022/23!”
Want to join our successful team?
If you want to be part of one of the fastest-growing and dynamic insurance brokers in the UK then we have excellent news! We have various vacancies across the business waiting to be filled by enthusiastic and capable individuals. Why not take a look at our Careers page today and find out more about the roles available!?
Thatch roofing materials: A guide
Find out more about the advantages and disadvantages of different thatch roof materials by reading this handy guide
Introducing: Holly the Dog!
Every team needs a morale-booster and cheerleader and, luckily for One Broker Ambulance, they have a particularly adorable one…