Vehicles play an important role in many businesses and farms. This means that when they are stolen or involved in an incident, you need to know you have the right protection in place.
But if you have more than one vehicle, insuring them separately can be expensive. With Fleet Insurance, you can insure all of your commercial vehicles under one policy for one price.
- Get a tailored Business Fleet Insurance policy for as few as 3 vehicles up to large haulage fleets.
- Fully comprehensive or third-party, fire and theft cover.
- Choose named drivers or opt for any driver policies.
- Fleet Insurance for business use, private use or both.
- Choose additional cover for your customers’ goods while in transit.
- Add overseas cover if your fleet is heading abroad.
What is Fleet Insurance?
Fleet Insurance covers a group of vehicles owned by an individual or business.
Business Fleet Insurance is particularly useful for those with a large number of vehicles, such as delivery companies, taxi firms or car rental companies. Instead of insuring each vehicle separately, a Fleet Insurance policy enables you to insure all of your vehicles under one policy. This can make your insurance easier to manage, as well as save you money.
Fleet Insurance typically offers different coverage options, including comprehensive cover and third-party liability, fire and theft. Depending on what you need, we can tailor your Business Fleet Insurance so that you can be confident in your cover.
What does a Fleet Insurance policy cover?
Motor Fleet Insurance typically covers a range of vehicles. This includes cars, vans, lorries, motorcycles and other commercial vehicles.
A Fleet Insurance policy can provide comprehensive cover or third party, fire and theft. The latter protects you against damage or injury caused to other people or their property by one of your insured vehicles. It also protects you against damage caused by fire or the theft of your vehicle.
A comprehensive Fleet Insurance policy will include the above cover as well as the cost of any damage to your vehicle from an accident.
Can I get small business Fleet Insurance?
Yes, of course!
If you are running a small business and only have a few vehicles in your fleet, we can tailor your Motor Fleet Insurance to suit you.
The minimum number of vehicles we accept for Small Fleet Insurance is 3.
Can I get Fleet Insurance for any driver?
Yes, you can certainly get Fleet Insurance for any driver.
This means that your Business Fleet Insurance will provide cover for any driver who is permitted to use a specific vehicle, without having to name them individually.
This may be a good option for you if you have lots of drivers who may need to use the same vehicle. It can also come in handy if you can’t be sure which driver will end up using the vehicle.
Fleet Insurance for any driver presents a higher risk to the insurer, so the Fleet Insurance premium is likely to be higher. If you want a more cost-effective option, you may want to look at named driver cover instead.
Can I get Van Fleet Insurance?
Absolutely. We provide Van Fleet Insurance as well as cover for a whole range of commercial vehicles.
When you contact us for a Fleet Insurance quote, you will need to specify that you want to insure vans and tell us how many are in your fleet.
Is Private Fleet Insurance available?
Private Fleet Insurance is available. When you get in touch for a Fleet Insurance quote, we will have a chat with you to make sure you get the right Fleet Insurance for your needs.
Can I get Fleet Insurance for farm vehicles?
We have a team who are very experienced in Agricultural and Farm Insurance. We therefore have the knowledge to find you the right Farm Fleet Insurance, which can cover farm vehicles including tractors and combine harvesters.
This cover can be comprehensive, or third party, fire and theft.
How much does Fleet Insurance cost?
The cost of Business Fleet Insurance depends on several factors.
- The number and types of vehicles in the fleet.
- The age, make and model of the vehicles. Newer vehicles or those that are considered more expensive to repair or replace may cost more to insure than older or less valuable vehicles.
- The driving history and experience of the drivers. More experienced drivers with clean driving licences may get lower premiums.
- The intended use of the vehicles.
- The level of cover you choose.
- Where your business is based. Some areas may put your vehicles at a higher risk of theft or accidents.
- Your business’ claims history. If there have been a lot of claims or incidents involving your vehicles in the past, the insurance premium may be higher as a result.
To find out how much your policy will cost, get in touch with us today for a Fleet Insurance quote.
Get a Fleet Insurance quote
Find out more about Fleet Insurance and get a quote for your private or commercial fleet by calling 01953 850459.
Shield your ambulance business with Management Liability Insurance
Read these real-life claims cases to find out how Management Liability Insurance can protect your ambulance business
What is Agreed Value For Car Insurance?
Agreed Value Car Insurance is an alternative way of settling a claim when a vehicle is deemed a total loss. Read on to find out who it’s for