Education is a specialist sector for One Broker. We’ve spent more than 30 years working with schools, academies, colleges and universities across the UK and Ireland, and we know that no two organisations are the same. That’s why we take the time to get to know you and the risks you face, ensuring your staff, students and facilities are properly protected.

    • Cover for buildings, contents, liabilities and business interruption
    • Business Travel Insurance
    • Minibus Insurance
    • Host Insurance available for international student accommodation
    • In-house Claims team

Why choose us for Educational Institution Insurance?

With more than 30 years’ experience, we have worked with institutions of every shape and size, including language schools and colleges. Old or new, large or small, we explore every aspect of your organisation, ensuring that its facilities, students and staff are protected.

We are corporate members of The English UK and BAISIS and have insured their members for many years.

Can you arrange Student Travel Insurance?

Yes, we can arrange travel insurance for students. Give us a call on 01223 792552 to find out more.

Can I host international students at home?

Yes. However, you will need an extension to your home insurance. Get in touch with our Education team to discuss your options.

Which educational institutions can you insure?

We can cover a broad range of different organisations, including language schools, higher education, further education, independent schools, academies, foundation schools and trusts, and Special Educational Needs (SEN).