Engineering often involves the use of high-value, business-critical equipment and systems. That’s why it’s vital to have the right insurance protection in place; so your business can face any disruption caused by the loss of or damage to your equipment. 

      • Cover for owned and hired plant machinery available
      • Electronics and computer protection 
      • Experienced team
      • In-house Claims support
      • Risk management advice

Why choose us for Engineering Insurance?

As an independent Engineering Insurance broker with experience in a range of sectors, we’re ideally placed to find the right engineering cover for your business. 

Whether you have your own equipment, hired machinery or a mix of the two, we can arrange protection for repair or replacement in the event that the worst happens. 

Plus, our dedicated Claims team will help you navigate the process, so you get back on your feet as quickly as possible.

What about electronic equipment and computers?

If you use electronics or computers in the course of conducting your business, these can be added to a Computer Engineering policy. 

This covers loss or damage to the equipment, including theft or fire. 

Read more about what Engineering Insurance covers. 

Can you cover the movement of equipment?

We can. The movement and dismantling of plant equipment comes with its own risks. Simply speak to a member of our team to find out more.

Can you help me to arrange engineering inspections?

Yes. We can arrange for compulsory HSE inspections to be carried out by either a competent insurance-employed specialist engineer or an independent company.

Which types of equipment require a mandatory engineering inspection?

A wide range of equipment across a variety of sectors. These include lifting machinery, equipment using pressurised gas and extractors. 

Can you arrange insurance for engineers?

Yes. We don’t just cover machinery and equipment. We can arrange protection for you, your teams and your business too. Simply request a quote and we’ll discuss what you need