We make insurance easy. As a private client insurance broker, our experienced team provides a straightforward, discreet service dedicated to putting the right policies in place. We’ll search the market so you don’t have to.

  • Bespoke service
  • Contents available as a standalone policy
  • Dedicated Private Clients team
  • Cover for valuables outside the home
  • Efficient claims service

Why choose One Broker for High-Value Home Insurance?

We are experienced High-Value Home Insurance brokers. We understand that your home and insurance requirements are unique and unlikely to be covered by off-the-shelf policies. We’ll work with you to define appropriate levels of cover for your buildings and contents, ensuring that valuable items are protected.

What is covered by High-Value Contents Insurance?

Any personal items worth more than £1,000 each. This may include jewellery, art or gadgets.

I have an art collection. Can you arrange insurance for this?

Yes, we can. You may need to arrange a valuation for the collection to make sure you get the right level of cover, but we will discuss this with you when arranging a quote. 

My property isn’t high-value but my contents are. Can you provide insurance cover?

Yes. We can arrange specific cover for any items valued in excess of £1,000. If you take these out of the house (for instance, jewellery), we add cover for this too.

My home isn’t high-value. Can you help?

Yes. Visit our Home Insurance page to find out more.