High-Value Car Insurance is designed for personal cars worth more than £50,000. If the unexpected happens, it ensures you can repair or replace your prized vehicle. Our experienced team takes the stress out of your search for cover, tailoring your policy to suit your needs.
- Personal service from a UK-based Private Clients team
- Tailored protection designed for premium and luxury cars
- 90 days’ European cover included as standard
- Like-for-like courtesy car included
- Options available for classic cars
Why choose us for High-Value Car Insurance?
As experienced Prestige Car Insurance brokers, we’ve insured all sorts of vehicles, from the high-performance and the luxury to the classic and the modified.
We know the concerns you have about finding the right policy and are committed to making sure you’re fully protected. We take a personal approach, discussing your car and its use to ensure that you’re prepared for every eventuality. We’ll even be there to assist you with any claims, ensuring the process runs as smoothly as possible.
Flexible options available
By working with our team, we can create the right policy for your needs. Some of the features available include:
- Fully comprehensive cover for the driver in any vehicle
- A like-for-like courtesy car in the event of an insured incident
- The choice of using your own repairer
- Agreed value policies to ensure you recoup the full value of your vehicle in the event of a write-off
- Car-jacking and road rage cover to provide counselling for victims of crime
- Fleet cover for households with 2 or more vehicles
- Complimentary breakdown cover included with most policies
If there are particular features that you’re looking for, speak to our team today to find out more.
Would a Prestige Car insurance policy be suitable for a Classic Car?
Shield your ambulance business with Management Liability Insurance
Read these real-life claims cases to find out how Management Liability Insurance can protect your ambulance business
What is Agreed Value For Car Insurance?
Agreed Value Car Insurance is an alternative way of settling a claim when a vehicle is deemed a total loss. Read on to find out who it’s for