We are looking for a full-time administrator to join our Personal Lines Team, which is located on the Cambridge Research Park.
THIS VACANCY IS CLOSED
Working hours: This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week, initially working in the office full time.
A blend of office and home working will be available, in line with the Company Smart Working Policy on completion of probation.
The role will include the following:
- Providing administrative support to the personal lines scheme manager and team.
- Ensuring all client records are kept up to date.
- Assist with the production of documents for clients relating to schemes, renewals and mid-term alterations within appropriate timescales.
- Dealing with telephone, post or email queries on a daily basis.
- Liaising with clients and insurers when required.
- Creating client documentation
- Providing assistance to colleagues to help manage workloads/client queries
- Taking card payments from clients
- Setting up insurer direct debits
- Data transfer
- Maintaining an effective diary system and chasing outstanding diary entries on a daily basis
- Identifying any training needs arising from day-to-day work. Responsibility to maintain own Continuous Professional Development (CPD) record, ensuring competencies are up to date
- Collating meeting notes/documents, documenting meetings & actions when required
- Ensuring all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with FCA guidelines or the current regulatory body.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and organisational skills. Previous experience of working with an administrative role would be advantageous but not essential.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please submit a copy of your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com