We are looking for a Lettings Insurance Account Handler to join our expanding Lettings team in Cambridge.
Reporting to: Scheme Manager
Working hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (with one hour unpaid for lunch). Initially working full time in the office, a blend of office and home working will be available in line with the company Smart Working Policy on completion of probation.
- Providing comprehensive customer service to meet the insurance needs of our clients, while providing support to the Personal Lines team
- Checking new policy documentation for accuracy and forwarding to clients or liaising with insurers
- Negotiating and inviting renewal of allocated clients' policies
- Ensuring all client records reflect the current risk-on-cover at all times, including accuracy of sums insured, perils, excesses, extensions and exclusions
- Provide administration support as and when required in obtaining new business quotations and arranging cover
- Processing mid-term adjustments and MID updates as required
- Processing quotes within SLA timescales
- Dealing with clients’ day-to-day enquiries, responding promptly and managing expectations
- Referring to relevant managers, account handlers and directors over any technical queries
- Providing support to team members to ensure client needs are met, particularly during peak periods or in times of holiday/absence
- Maintaining an effective diary/activity/task system
- Attain cross-sell/up-sell on policies
- Ensuring cover notes/green cards are issued where appropriate
- Collating meeting notes, documenting and completing actions as required
- Liaising with Claims department over claims queries/reports
- Creating all invoices and relevant credit notes for new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments etc., in line with the broking manual/company procedures.
- At least 2 years’ insurance experience. Previous experience working within Lettings Insurance or Property Insurance would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good IT skills are essential
- Ideally, the successful candidate will hold the Cert CII qualification or be working towards it.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please submit a copy of your CV along with covering letter stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Torque Bike Case Study: RDS Motorcycles
When RDS Motorcycles started looking for Business Insurance, they found it difficult to get cover. Read on to discover how the Torque Bike team helped
We’re now sponsors of Cambridge Rugby Club!
We’re delighted to announce that we’re sponsoring Cambridge Rugby Club for the upcoming season. Read on to learn more.