- The promoter is: One Broker (Norwich) Ltd (company no 07131737). Registered office: Discovery House, 4 Norwich Business Park, Whiting Road, Norwich, NR4 6DJ.
- By obtaining a quote or registering their renewal date, the participant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no obligation to accept any quotation provided. No purchase is necessary and no entry fee payable.
- One Broker reserve the right to end the promotion without any notice.
- The offer is only open to new clients only.
- One Broker reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the One Broker’s control. Any changes to the discount/offer will be notified to Norfolk FA as soon as possible.
- For every Commercial Insurance policy purchased via One Broker, One Broker will donate 10% of the commission (per policy) to the club specified when obtaining a quote. At renewal, this donation will reduce to 5% of the total premium (per policy).
- One Broker’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer will be final.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- When obtaining a quote or registering your renewal date, this is considered your agreement to allow One Broker to use personal data provided to contact entrants in relation to One Broker’s products and services.
- One Broker shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage or advised to you via another media. One Broker (Norwich) Ltd reserves the right to cancel this offer/discount if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Shield your ambulance business with Management Liability Insurance
Read these real-life claims cases to find out how Management Liability Insurance can protect your ambulance business
What is Agreed Value For Car Insurance?
Agreed Value Car Insurance is an alternative way of settling a claim when a vehicle is deemed a total loss. Read on to find out who it’s for