Competition - Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and agree the below and refer back to the first page.
- The promoter is: One Broker (Norwich) Ltd (company no 07131737). Registered office: Lakeside 300, Old Chapel Way, Broadland Business Park, Norwich NR7 0WG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of One Broker entities and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, a home insurance quote must be requested but there is no obligation to accept any quotation. No purchase is necessary and no entry fee payable.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. In the event where One Broker deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the competition, One Broker reserves the right to disqualify the entrant.
- The closing date for entry will be 31st December 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Blink XT2 Home Security Camera System. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and One Broker reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Direct Message on social media and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, One Broker reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected /is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Your participation in the competition is considered your agreement to allow One Broker to use personal data provided to contact entrants in relation to One Broker’s products and services.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- One Broker shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage or advised to you via another media. One Broker (Norwich) Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless One Broker from all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize.
Click here to return to competition.