We have a variety of products available to cover a wide range of indemnity matters that may affect your client now or in the future attaching to the property they are looking to purchase.
Conveyancing Package available
Quotations are easily provided. Please use the enquiry form to select the product(s) for which quotations are required for, enter the value of the property and click submit. Simple!
If you are looking to purchase more than one product you may want to consider our comprehensive One Indemnity Conveyancing package.
Discounted premiums available.
Our aim is to provide you with the quotation(s) as quickly as possible but if there is a timescale you are working to then please tell us.
- Absence of Easement – Access & Services
- Employers Liability provides insurance protection against legal liability to your employees.
- Absence of Easement – Services only
- Covers the continued use of existing service pipes, wires and cables, and septic tank (if any), in use for the past 12 months without complaint or consent.
- Absent Landlord
- Covers claims arising from lack of ground rent receipts, unauthorised alterations and/or unauthorised assignments, due to a missing, unresponsive or insolvent landlord.
- Absent Rentcharge Owner
- Covers claims arising from lack of rentcharge payment receipts, and unauthorised alterations and/or use. Does not cover breach of positive obligations.
- Breach of Leasehold Covenants
- Covers alterations and additions or the conversion of a flat 12 or more months ago without the landlord's consent. Available for residential properties only.
- Building over Sewer
- Covers loss which arises from building over or near a public drain or sewer without local authority or water authority consent.
- Building Regulations
- Covers legal enforcement of building regulations (including FENSA and/or other installation compliance certificates) in relation to works completed over 12 months ago. Does not cover defective work unless unprompted enforcement action is taken.
- Building Warranty (Lender Only)
- Covers a mortgage-lender of owner-occupied houses or flats built over 2 years ago where there is no NHBC Buildmark guarantee, architect's certificate or similar warranty. Available for residential properties only.
- Chancel Repair
- Ongoing/Continual cover for the liability to pay for repair to the chancel of a parish church, if the liability, or notice of it, is not currently registered at the Land Registry.
- Contingent Buildings Insurance
- Provides 30 years' cover for defective insurance provisions in a lease. Available for residential properties only.
- Environmental Search – Failed
- Covers clean-up / remediation costs imposed on a property-owner when an environmental report on contamination has been returned marked Further Action or Failed.
- Flying / Creeping Freehold
- Provides 30 years' cover for the denial of rights to maintain buildings which extend over or under adjoining properties.
- Forfeiture of Lease (Lender Only)
- Covers loss to a mortgage-lender if the landlord forfeits the lease due to the tenant's bankruptcy or breach of covenant (other than by non-payment of ground rent and/or service charges). Available for residential properties only.
- Freehold Restrictive Covenant
- Provides cover for breaches of known or unknown restrictive covenants 12 or more months ago.
- Good Leasehold Title
- Provides cover in the event that the title out of which the lease was granted is challenged.
- Insolvency Act – Gift
- Covers claims for repayment of a gift of money used for purchase deposit if the person making the gift is declared bankrupt.
- Insolvency Act – Undervalue
- Provides cover if a property is sold at less than its full market value (including by sales incentives and discounts) and the seller is subsequently declared insolvent.
- Lease Enlargement
- Provides cover when a missing lease to a property is said to have been enlarged but may not have been capable of being enlarged with the result that the property remains subject to unknown rights and interests. Available for residential properties only.
- Leasehold Maintenance
- Covers a tenant who is unable to enforce maintenance and repair to other parts of the building because provisions in the tenant's lease are inadequate. Available for residential properties only.
- Lost Title Deeds
- Provides cover when all or some of the title deeds to a residential or commercial property have been lost, destroyed or mislaid.
- Mines & Mineral Rights
- Provides cover against the enforcement of mining and mineral extraction rights if reserved at least 10 years ago.
- No Search – Environmental
- Covers clean-up / remediation costs imposed on a property-owner when land is identified as being contaminated, if an environmental search has not been carried out.
- No Search – Mortgage (Lender Only)
- Covers just a mortgage-lender against adverse matters disclosed by local land charge, local authority, water, drainage and mining searches which have not been carried out before the mortgage is completed.
- No Search – Purchase
- Covers a property buyer and mortgage-lender against adverse matters disclosed by local land charge, local authority, water, drainage and mining searches which have not been carried out before purchase.
- Obstruction of Third Party Rights
- Covers the enforcement of legal rights of way or rights to lay services granted 30 or more years ago which have been wholly or partially obstructed for the past 10 years.
- Outstanding Lease
- Provides cover against the enforcement of occupational rights under a lease granted 20 or more years ago.
- Planning Permission
- Covers the inability to show planning consent or conservation area consent for extensions or alterations completed 12 months ago.
- Registered Possessory Title – of part
- Covers parts registered at the Land Registry with possessory title only. Cover includes unknown freehold restrictive covenants and unknown third party rights that might be enforced after the start date of the policy.
- Registered Possessory Title – of whole
- Covers an entire property registered at the Land Registry with possessory title only because title deeds were lost or destroyed. Cover includes unknown freehold restrictive covenants and unknown third party rights that might be enforced after the start date of the policy.
- Search Delay
- Covers a property buyer and mortgage-lender against adverse matters disclosed by local land charge, local authority, water, drainage and mining searches which have been submitted but not returned.
- Search Validation
- Covers a property buyer and mortgage-lender against unknown adverse matters which would be disclosed by local land charge, local authority, water, drainage and mining searches carried out on completion which were not disclosed by searches carried out within the past 18 months.
- Superior Lease
- Provides cover when a residential property is held by an under lease, and there is no evidence that rent is being paid under the underlease, or the superior lease or landlord is missing, or the immediate landlord is missing and may not be paying rent. Available for residential properties only.
- Unknown Third Party Rights
- Covers the enforcement of legal rights of way or rights to lay services contained in missing deeds.
Their in-depth analysis of our broad-based insurance portfolio was highly thought-provoking - they saved us money too
We trust them to orchestrate our worldwide insurance needs in a highly complex market
They understand our Industry, meet deadlines, work with us to minimize risk and provide competitive rates - everything you would expect from a professional broker