Language Schools

One Education offers YOU specialist advice.
Our dedicated Education team is here to help YOU protect your school.
We are here to advise, guide and support YOU in all aspects of insurance.

Core protection policies

  • Property damage to buildings and contents
  • Business interruption/income protection
  • Employers Liability
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Cyber Liability
  • Professional Indemnity
  • Governors and Trustees Liability

Additional protection policies and services

Student Travel Insurance

Protect your course fees in the event of cancellation and protect your students from unexpected medical bills. Suitable for non UK resident students travelling to undertake a course of study.

Overseas Travel

Protection and support for your staff whilst travelling on business.

Private health Insurance for staff

Insure the health of the business and get equipped with a flexible Health Insurance Plan from as little as £7 per person per month.

Employment Practices liability

Cover for defence costs and damages awarded against you. The most frequent types of claims covered under such policies include: wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment.

Cyber Liability

Cyber liability helps you protect your liability and income following a data breach.

Commercial Legal Expenses

Insurance to help protect your business and employees during every day legal disputes, providing support, advice and cover against legal costs.


Specialist Insurance for Language Schools and Colleges. Our Schoolsguard service has been developed specifically for Language Schools and Colleges, providing you with the right level of cover for a competitive price. Our knowledgeable staff have over 30 years’ experience, and are here to help you arrange the right level of cover as well as ensuring that you get a fair settlement in the event of a claim.

We know that not all Language Schools are the same, and we will tailor your insurance to your needs, including social and activity programmes away from your premises and Summer School locations.

We are corporate members of EnglishUK, one of the leading organisations in English Language Teaching.

Contact us now for a personalised quote or to arrange a visit from one of our team.


For host families working with language schools our Homeguard policy provides the homeowner with a comprehensive Buildings and Contents policy that includes up to 6 paying guests at any given time.

One Education have developed Homeguard a service specifically designed for Host Families and Teachers who teach at home.

When you are acting as a Host Family or teaching from home, it is important that your Buildings and Contents insurance provides the right protection. Many Home Insurance policies do not provide adequate protection for families taking paying guests, which could leave you and your family at risk.

With Homeguard:

  • Quotes are obtained from a range of insurers
  • Cover can be tailored to meet individual requirements
  • Cover is available for up to 6 paying guests at any one time
  • You get a claims support service to help you when you need it most

For a quote or further information on our Homeguard service please contact us.

Student Travel

Student’s travelling abroad to study should always have appropriate travel insurance. Whether you are a Language School, course provider agent or a student One Education have a range of Student Travel Insurance solutions, one of which will be right for you. We have over 25 years experience in providing insurance for students travelling to study abroad , so you can be assured that our policies have been developed with you in mind. Student’s resident in the European Economic Area can arrange insurance directly using our website Just call our experienced team today and find out how we can help you.

Student Studyguard

Provides travel insurance specifically designed for students resident in the (EEA) European Economic Area travelling outside their country of residence to undertake a course of study anywhere in the world.

The policy can be quickly and easily arranged on line using our dedicated website Once the transaction is completed and the premium paid, an email will be sent with a link to collect the Certificate of Insurance and Policy Document


Student Travel Insurance for Language Schools. Studentguard+ Student Travel Insurance allows schools based within the EEA to provide insurance for their students.

This gives you:

  • Greater protection for fee income
  • Additional marketing benefits for prospective students
  • Peace of mind that your students have suitable insurance, including a 24-hour Multi-lingual Emergency Medical Assistance Helpline
  • Cover for student travel from the moment they leave their home, to when they arrive back again – including course cancellation fees
  • A claims support service
  • Optional extensions include:

    • Cover in event of a Natural Disaster
    • Student’s valuables e.g. mobile phone, laptop, iPad , notebook
    • No policy excess

    Policies can be tailored to your needs – contact us now for a quote.

Baisis, English UK and and Beta Logos
ob logo

We had been with the same broker for a number of years and were reluctant to change, but when Torque Bike was presented to us, the team knew how the bike industry ticked and identified some key cover areas that our existing policy did not provide. Changing our coverage meant wider cover at a competitive price.

- Laguna Motorcycles Ltd -
ob logo

When we decided to change insurance broker, the Torque Bike product met our requirements. They ticked all the boxes due to their motorcycle industry knowledge, close working relationship, good value for money and were 'head and shoulders' above any competitors.

- Infinity Motorcycles -