You are the experts in placement, why not use our experience to place your insurance
Recruitment insurance is there to protect you, your staff, your clients and your property should the need arise. For example, if your recruitment agency places a candidate as an agency worker into a business and that candidate causes an incident your client could make a claim against you. This is where having the right insurance cover in place can help prevent financial loss. We can cater for recruitment agencies big and small and no matter the level of cover you require we have the knowledge to be able to arrange this.
Why you need Recruitment Insurance
Recruitment insurance can help protect your business from risk. Having One Broker to deal with your insurance needs allows you to have more time to focus on what you do best: running your business. One Broker endeavours to support your goals by taking care of your insurance needs.
Without recruitment insurance, your business is vulnerable to a number of exposures, some of which are listed below. Recruitment agency insurance gives you peace of mind by protecting you against these exposures and helping to cover the cost of any financial loss you may incur.
Working with our dedicated team of insurance brokers will help you save time and resources by finding the best possible cover to meet your recruitment business’ needs. We understand how difficult it can be filtering through insurance policies and trying to find the right one for your business. This is where we come in to provide you with the advice you require to save you time and effort.
Not only will working with One Broker save you time, but our team can provide insurance support for you when you need it. This includes if you need to make a claim or have any queries about your policy or cover that you are unsure about. Should you have any questions or concerns at any point, don’t hesitate to get in touch and make the most of our team’s availability to you. There is the added assurance that you will be working with a Company who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
As mentioned above, recruitment insurance can provide you with security in a number of ways. Keep reading to find out more about our recruitment business insurance cover. Keep reading to find out more about our recruitment business insurance cover.
- Employers Liability
- Covers the continued use of access-ways (on foot and by car) and existing services in use for the past 12 months without complaint or consent.
- Public Liability
- Public Liability provides you with insurance protection against legal liability to third parties.
- Drivers Negligence
- Driver’s negligence insurance covers accidental damage caused to a client’s vehicle by an agency supplied driver.
- Professional Indemnity (including Fidelity Bonding)
- Professional Indemnity insurance provides insurance protection in respect of your legal liability to third parties against claims of negligence emanating from errors and omissions. This policy also includes vicarious liability to protect you against claims of negligence by placed personnel. This insurance can also be extended to include the dishonesty of both your own employees and the dishonesty of placed personnel.
- Property Damage
This section of cover provides cover in the event your assets at your premises, such as computers and office equipment, are lost or damaged. Cover can also be extended to include items used away from the business premises such as mobile phones and laptops. We can also source cover for Business Interruption. Business Interruption gives you protection covering loss of Gross Profit and increased costs following damage to your premises. Under this section cover can be extended to include the following:
- Money and Assault
- Computer Breakdown
- Directors and Officers
- This section protects individual Directors and Officers against claims made against them. Whilst a Directors liability to the company is limited, your liability as an individual is unlimited which means your personal assets could be at risk if you were held to be liable for a claim. Cover can also be extended to include Employment Practices Liability which includes harassment, wrongful dismissal and discrimination.
- Legal Expenses
Insurance protection against cost of legal representation to defend actions arising out employment contract disputes, defending summons for criminal offences, e.g. Health and Safety at Work Act, Tax, VAT and Property disputes
The cover available can be summarised as follows:
Their in-depth analysis of our broad-based insurance portfolio was highly thought-provoking - they saved us money too
We trust them to orchestrate our worldwide insurance needs in a highly complex market
They understand our Industry, meet deadlines, work with us to minimize risk and provide competitive rates - everything you would expect from a professional broker