We understand that as an independent ambulance business you need to be back up and running swiftly. By having the right cover in place, you can be confident that this will happen.
Ensuring that you have the correct independent ambulance insurance in place is critical however you need to make sure you have the right team by your side, so you get the best service.
- 'In-depth' Claims Analysis
- We have an in-house claims team will provide you with a dedicated service. This will include in-depth claims analysis along with a targeted active risk management programme. We handle claims for your business, so we have complete control over the claim journey. This added service will help you to be back on the road and also help prevent delays arising.
- Online claims reporting
- If you need to claim, we can give you 24-hour access, 7 days a week, 365 days a year access to your live claims data. This keeps you involved and gives you peace of mind, by knowing what stage your claim is at. It is YOUR data after all.
- Fleet Risk Management
- We will suggest risk management processes for your private ambulance service. This will include, advice and guidance including driver handbooks, licence check forms, analysis and mitigation of vehicle down time. We believe this is an added benefit of working in partnership with us.
- Health and Safety support
- We make a point of being aware of the most up to date health and safety developments. This enables us to provide guidance on health and safety issues and help shape your company policies. The protection of your staff, clients and business is of paramount importance.
- Dedicated team
We use a dedicated team model so you will have the following people looking after your insurance needs every step of the way:
At One Broker Ambulance we believe in not only making sure you have the right private ambulance insurance cover but that our dedicated team are there to support you through the risk management planning as well.
An Account Executive who will oversee the whole of your insurance portfolio, from finding the right insurer to making sure your claims are being handled appropriately.
Broking Technicians, who will look after you day to day. They are only a phone call away if your business needs change. So, should you need to amend your policy by adding more cover or changing address just give them a call.
Claims Technicians will help you when you need it most, making sure that your claim is reported promptly to the insurer, monitoring its progress through to settlement, visiting the site of claim if needed and finding ways to help you reduce the claim costs and time whenever possible.
- Premium Payment Plans
- You may want to pay your premium all in one however if you would like to split the payments, we can assist you with options to help spread the cost of your insurance premium over the year. We can also sometimes offer a longer-term policy so that you know what the cost will be over the coming years.
One Broker is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This means you can be confident you will receive the best possible service from us. As our client we can offer the following enhanced services from us, which you may not enjoy from your current provider.
Whether you are offering Blue Light emergency provision, event coverage or patient transport services we want to make sure you have the service you deserve from us for the long term. We can offer cover across the United Kingdom and overseas and are happy to offer technical support for all your insurance needs. Please get in touch with us through our contact form or call 01603 218266.
The Independent Ambulance Association is an Introducer Appointed Representative of One Broker (Norwich) Ltd
You care for others, we care for you
Call us today on 01603 218266
Supporting you when you need it most
I was really impressed with the excellent service and quote for my motor insurance and would be happy to recommend One Broker Ambulance.