Our dedicated team will work in close partnership with our clients to fully understand the complex requirements of your business. We are able to provide cover for your whole insurance portfolio including, but not limited to:
- Motor Insurance
- We offer comprehensive cover for Blue Light, patient transport, responder insurance and many other classes of use that you may require. Whatever type of road risk insurance cover you need we can help. Whether you are looking for individual vehicles or fleet risk management we have the cover for you.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Providing cover for Medical Malpractice claims made against you. It aims to indemnify you and your medical staff, for legal costs of defending an action against you. It will also cover any subsequent damages for any acts, errors, and omissions that may occur following medical negligence.
- Employers Liability
- This insurance is a mandatory insurance policy if you have any employees. Protecting you from compensation claim costs, if an employee sustain an illness or injury, as a result of working for you.
- Public & Products Liability
Public Liability insurance is a key part of any comprehensive business insurance policy. It will pay out if a third party suffers injury or damage to their property as a result of your negligence.
If you supply a faulty product, a third party may claim against you if it causes injury or damage. Products Liability insurance is intended to pay out should you supply a defective product.
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Directors and Officers Insurance is also known as D&O insurance or Officers Liability insurance. This offers cover for claims made against business directors and key managers (officers) for their personal liability for alleged wrongful acts. Wrongful acts include: breach of trust and breach of duty.
- Airside Liability
- Often standard general Public Liability and vehicle insurance policies will not cover you airside. Or sometimes only providing you with a limited amount of cover for an incident airside. Airside Liability covers you for third party general and motor vehicle liability for property damage, and/or bodily injury.
- Commercial Combined, including All Risks
A single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required for your fixed assets and portable equipment.
- Professional Indemnity
Professional Indemnity cover protects you should a client suffer financial loss due to poor advice, or negligence on your part and claim.
Professional Indemnity insurance cover is also known as PI insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance
- We are able to offer group and individual health care provision through One PMI. If you would like to talk through the best options for you call our One PMI team on 01603 218276
- Business Interruption
- If an insured incident occurs which results in a loss of income for your business, Business Interruption insurance cover can protect against this. Making sure that you do not lose out financially for business lost through this for a period of time.
- Motor Trade Insurance
- Designed to cover sellers, buyers and repairers of motor vehicles. For those businesses that have their own workshop and offer motor trade services to the general public.
- Cyber Liability
- This covers the losses following a cyber attack resulting in a data breach. Cyber risks include damage to, or loss of information from, IT systems and networks. Cyber insurance generally includes significant assistance following the incident itself. It will help you manage the incident, which can be essential when faced with reputational damage or regulatory enforcement.
- Personal Accident
Personal Accident is available on a group or individual basis. If an employee suffers accidental bodily injury or death a financial benefit is paid to your company.
- Portable Equipment insurance
Portable Medical Equipment often forms a significant amount of the assets owned by an independent ambulance business. Many firms do not cover these valuable items, wrongly assuming their Motor Vehicle insurance covers the equipment contained inside their vehicles. By insuring it separately you can be certain that it is covered.
One Broker is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority so you can be confident you are in safe hands. At One Broker Ambulance will take the time to understand your needs. We will put together a private ambulance insurance portfolio covering all your needs, so you can focus on your own responsibilities.
We do understand that these are complex products. Our team are more than happy to explain the covers in more detail. We can also explain which independent ambulance insurance products relate to your business.
The Independent Ambulance Association is an Introducer Appointed Representative of One Broker (Norwich) Ltd
You care for others, we care for you
Call us today on 01603 218266
Supporting you when you need it most
I was really impressed with the excellent service and quote for my motor insurance and would be happy to recommend One Broker Ambulance.