We are looking for a part-time Property Insurance Administrator to join our Real Estate team in Cambridge.
Reporting to: Real Estate Team Manager
Working with: Real Estate Director, Real Estate Team Manager, Broking Technicians and All staff.
Working Hours: This is a part-time position, working 25 hour per week over 5 days. Initially working in the office, a blend of office and home working will be available in line with the Company Smart Working Policy on completion of probation.
The role will include the following:
- Running and administering your own portfolio (264 policies).
- Ensuring all client records and PT4/Acturis are kept up to date.
- Assisting with the production of documents for clients relating to renewals and mid-term alterations within appropriate timescales.
- Dealing with telephone, post or email queries on a daily basis.
- Liaising with clients and insurers when required.
- Creating client documentation.
- Providing assistance with colleagues’ workloads and client queries.
- Setting up insurer direct debits.
- Data transfer and migration of records to a new system.
- Maintaining an effective diary system and chasing outstanding diary entries on a daily basis.
- Identifying any training needs arising from day-to-day work, with responsibility of maintaining your own Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and record, ensuring competencies are up to date.
- Collating meeting notes/documents, documenting meetings and actions when required.
- Ensuring all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with FCA guidelines.
- Providing general administrative support to the Real Estate department.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- At least 1 year’s experience of working within an administrative role.
- Previous experience of working within insurance would be advantageous but not essential.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please submit a copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Torque Bike Case Study: RDS Motorcycles
When RDS Motorcycles started looking for Business Insurance, they found it difficult to get cover. Read on to discover how the Torque Bike team helped
We’re now sponsors of Cambridge Rugby Club!
We’re delighted to announce that we’re sponsoring Cambridge Rugby Club for the upcoming season. Read on to learn more.