We are looking for an administrator to join our Real Estate team in Cambridge.
THIS VACANCY IS NOW CLOSED
Reporting to: Real Estate Team Manager
Working with: Real Estate Director, Real Estate Team Manager, Broking Technicians and all staff.
Working Hours: Full time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.00pm with 30 minutes unpaid break.
The role will include the following:
- Providing administration support to the Real Estate team.
- Ensuring all client records and PT4 are kept up to date.
- Assist with the production of documents for clients relating to schemes, renewals and mid-term alterations within appropriate timescales.
- Dealing with telephone, post or email queries on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients and insurers when required
- Creating client documentation
- Providing assistance to colleagues’ workloads/client queries
- Taking card payments from clients
- Setting up insurer direct debits
- Data transfer
- Maintaining an effective diary system and chasing outstanding diary entries on a daily basis
- Identifying any training needs arising from day-to-day work & responsibility to maintain own Continuous Professional Development (CPD) & record ensuring competencies are up to date.
- Collating meeting notes/documents, documenting meeting & actions when required
- Ensure all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with FCA guidelines or current regulatory body.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within an administrative role.
- Previous experience of working within the insurance industry would be advantageous but is not essential.