We are looking for an administrator to join our Real Estate team in Cambridge.
THIS VACANCY IS NOW CLOSED
Reporting to: Real Estate Team Manager
Working with: Real Estate Director, Real Estate Team Manager, Broking Technicians and all staff.
Working Hours: This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week. Initially working full time in the office. A blend of office and home working will be available in line with the Company Smart working Policy on completion of probation.
The role will include the following:
- Providing administration support to the Real Estate team.
- Ensuring all client records and PT4 are kept up to date.
- Assist with the production of documents for clients relating to schemes, renewals and mid-term alterations within appropriate timescales.
- Dealing with telephone, post or email queries on a daily basis
- Liaising with clients and insurers when required
- Creating client documentation
- Providing assistance to colleagues’ workloads/client queries
- Taking card payments from clients
- Setting up insurer direct debits
- Data transfer
- Maintaining an effective diary system and chasing outstanding diary entries on a daily basis
- Identifying any training needs arising from day-to-day work & responsibility to maintain own Continuous Professional Development (CPD) & record ensuring competencies are up to date.
- Collating meeting notes/documents, documenting meeting & actions when required
- Ensure all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with FCA guidelines or current regulatory body.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- At least 1 years’ experience working within an administrative role.
- Previous experience of working within the insurance industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Introducing: Holly the Dog!
Every team needs a morale-booster and cheerleader and, luckily for One Broker Ambulance, they have a particularly adorable one…
One Broker Ambulance celebrates fundraising total for TASC
After naming The Ambulance Staff Charity (TASC) as One Broker Ambulance’s charity of the year in June 2021, the team raised an impressive £4,400.