We are looking for a junior accounts administrator to join our team in Norwich.
THIS VACANCY IS CLOSED
Reporting to: Accounts Team Manager
Working with: Finance Director, Senior Accounts Assistant, Accounts Assistants & all other staff
Working hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Allocation of bank payments on broking systems
- Processing client refund payments
- Processing introducer commission payments
- Processing claim payments
General Job Requirements
- Responsibility to identify own training needs arising from day-to-day work
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within Accounts.
- Ensure all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with FCA guidelines or current regulatory body.
- Experience of working in an Accounts team environment desired
- Good Excel and Word skills essential
- Good organisational skills combined with attention to detail
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work and ability to be flexible where required
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please submit a copy of your CV along with covering letter stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org