We are currently looking for a full-time Insurance Administrator to join our Personal Lines Team in our Cambridge office. Initially working full time in the office, a blend of office and home working will be available in line with the company's Smart Working Policy on completion of probation.
We are currently looking for a full time Insurance Administrator to join our Personal Lines team in our Cambridge office, located in the Cambridge Research Park.
Working Hours: This is a full time position, working 35 hour per week. Initially working full time in the office with a blend of office and home working available in line with the company Smart Working Policy upon completion of probation.
The role will include the following:
- Ensuring all client records and PT4 are kept up to date.
- Assisting with the production of documents for clients relating to schemes, renewals and mid-term alterations within appropriate timescales.
- Dealing with telephone, post or email queries on a daily basis.
- Liaising with clients and insurers when required.
- Creating client documentation.
- Providing assistance with colleagues’ workloads or client queries.
- Taking card payments from clients.
- Setting up insurer direct debits.
- Data transfers.
- Maintaining an effective diary system and chasing outstanding diary entries on a daily basis.
- Identifying any training needs arising from day-to-day work and taking responsibility for maintaining your own Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and record, ensuring competencies are kept up to date.
- Collating meeting notes and documents, documenting meeting actions when required.
- Ensuring all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with FCA guidelines or the current regulatory body.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Previous experience of working with an administrative role would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Strong attention to detail.
How to apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please submit a copy of your CV along with a covering letter stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Torque Bike Case Study: RDS Motorcycles
When RDS Motorcycles started looking for Business Insurance, they found it difficult to get cover. Read on to discover how the Torque Bike team helped
We’re now sponsors of Cambridge Rugby Club!
We’re delighted to announce that we’re sponsoring Cambridge Rugby Club for the upcoming season. Read on to learn more.