We are looking for a part-time HR Administrator to support our busy HR Team for approximately 22.5 hours per week. This can be worked across 3 or 4 days.
- Provide general HR admin support, ensuring the accuracy of data at all times
- Update and maintain electronic employee records, ensuring all records are kept up to date
- Administer all employee probationary reviews and year-end development review documentation, ensuring all documentation is issued, returned completed and logged on the employee HR system
- Support recruitment processes, such as new starters, inductions, pay and benefits
- Provide administration support to the absence management process
- Prepare and amend HR documents, such as contractual change letters and salary increase letters
- Complete relevant leavers processes as required
- Assist in the preparation of induction packs for new starters
- Take up references for all new joiners and respond to reference requests from third parties, communicating with the Group HR Manager promptly where references may be satisfactory
- Take minutes at investigatory, disciplinary and capability meetings
- Contribute to HR projects as directed by the Group HR Manager and Group HR Advisor
- Administer the company training portal ensuring new starters are set up accurately, all modules are added correctly to each training plan and training is completed within deadlines set.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience within an HR administration role
- Be a team player with excellent and proactive workload management
- Ensure accuracy of data at all times
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please submit a copy of your CV along with covering letter stating your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
One Broker Partners with the Community Land Trust Network
We’ve teamed up with the Community Land Trust Network, in order to provide support and insurance protection for its members across England and Wales.
Christmas Opening Hours 2021
With Christmas close upon us, find out more about our festive opening hours.